New Year's Resolutions with The Desi Pinup!
Well ladies, it's now February - how are you all going with your resolutions?
This year, mine were:
* Stress Less - everything always works out in the end
* Positive attitude brings positive outcomes - I want to be less negative and try to bring more positivity to my life
* Grow my business even further
I'm pleased to say that my resolutions are going well so far. I didn't want to promise myself anything crazy, just little things that will make me happier.
Now, let's check out The Desi Pinup's resolutions!
1. Spend Less Time on Instagram:
Oh, I'm guilty of this one. But actually for me it's mainly Facebook!
2. Gossip Less:
I'm sure we've all done this at some point!
3. Go to bed at a decent hour:
Hmm, still working on this one... although my bedtime is not up to me - it's up to my 9 month old daughter!
4. Read a good book:
Now this is a great one! I've been reading a lot of books lately - check out your local library if you haven't in a while, they've got some amazing reads at my local.
5. Conquer your fears:
Does transferring an insect from your house to outside count? Because I did that recently without making my husband do it!
Have a wonderful rest of your week and year!